DEALROCKiT is the digital marketplace and membership community that is revolutionizing how businesses scale and engage. The social and business development platform provides a dedicated space for current and prospective business buyers, sellers, owners, investors, aspirers, and providers to connect, collaborate, and close deals through new and impactful business relationships. In today's fast-paced, ever changing business landscape, DEALROCKiT makes it easy for individuals and enterprises alike to buy, sell, scale, and invest in businesses from anywhere.
Founded by Chicago-based entrepreneur, David Carmell, the digital ecosystem was created to "level the playing field" and be the first-of-its-kind digital solution offering the tools for enterprises, entrepreneurs, and investors to interact and transact in unprecedented ways. While app developers, investors and entrepreneurs have changed the dating game, no one has managed to tackle a way to match and connect like-minded individuals and businesses in a one-stop-shop for customer acquisition and business development until now. What started as an idea to connect small businesses has grown to encompass all areas of networking, collaboration, and productivity, creating a virtuous cycle where everyone wins.
1. That the "big guy little guy" collaboration model is the ticket to growth and scale.
2. That relieving our customers of the creativity burden frees them to be the innovators, business magnets, and customer experience leaders they aspire to be.
3. That sharing something new with customers creates an incredible bonding experience.
4. That Ecosystem Investing (EI) makes firms more profitable and essential to invited clients, fans, and business partners, creating a virtuous cycle where everyone wins.
5. That solving the customer's most valuable problem (MVP) in a way they've never experienced before changes the premium business model and business-social experience.
6. That our mission to accelerate interactions and transactions that create growth and exceptional outcomes for our members raises everyone's game.
7. That getting more people off the sidelines and into the game benefits all of us.