Last updated: July 15, 2021
Last updated: July 15, 2021
DEALROCKiT's Website is a unique, marketplace platform that distributes information and provides interaction among buyers, sellers, investors, capital seekers and service providers. DEALROCKiT connects those interested in efficiently transitioning in or out of business ownership positions with others capable of facilitating the process through the services offered on DEALROCKiT's Website ("Services"). The terms "We", "we", "Our", "our" and "us" all refer to DEALROCKiT. The terms "You", "you", "Your" and "your" as well as "he/she/it/they" all refer to a user of DEALROCKiT's Website.
We act as a hosting service, maintaining the infrastructure and organizational framework of our platform. We are not a brokerage or a securities exchange; we are a platform connecting those interested in transitioning in/out of business ownership positions with others capable of facilitating the process. We do not provide and are not a substitute for legal, financial or due diligence advice and services. As such, each member or user is fully responsible for hiring and using his/her/its/their own professionals and advisors, conducting his/her/its/their own due diligence, and making his/her/its/their own analysis and business decisions independently of DEALROCKiT.
We do not recommend or endorse any firm, individual, listing or opportunity appearing on our Website, advertisements, e-mails, newsletters, or any other medium. We make no representations as to the truth, accuracy, or completeness of any information regarding, or the suitability of, any opportunity, listing, or Service. We have no fiduciary or other obligations, or potential liabilities, to you. We are not responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws regarding the purchase or sale of any business, product, service, or sale of any kind, including securities, and you should always consult with your legal and financial advisors.
You may not use any trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights or logos of DEALROCKiT without the express, written consent of DEALROCKiT. You acknowledge you have no ownership or license rights in and to any of such items.
You accept the Services provided on DEALROCKiT's Website "as is" and elect to use the Services at your own risk. Please note: The Services may contain inaccurate and possibly inappropriate or misleading information and data. DEALROCKiT assumes no liability for any inaccurate, inappropriate or misleading information or data.
USE OF THE SERVICES INVOLVES A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK AND SHOULD BE UNDERTAKEN ONLY BY COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS WHOSE FINANCIAL RESOURCES ARE SUFFICIENT TO ASSUME THESE RISKS AND BEAR THE LOSSES POTENTIALLY ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH SERVICES.
Your use of, or participation in, certain Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and such terms and conditions will be either listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use such Services.
DEALROCKiT is a membership-only community with five levels of memberships:
DEALROCKiT's five levels of memberships: Enterprise Member, Power Player Member, Individual Member, Sponsored Member, and Employee Member are further described below.
- - Paid (three options): Individual, Power Player (firms), and Enterprise (larger companies, multi-location firms).
- - Invited (two options): Employee and Sponsored (client/prospects). Each firm employee and client-accepting membership can only do so through an invitation from a Power Player or Enterprise Member.
Individual and Power Player members subscribe and pay for their subscriptions via the Register page. Enterprise members subscribe and pay for their subscriptions directly to DEALROCKiT.
Membership includes the following Privileges:
Membership Invite Privileges
The Membership Invite feature is available to Enterprise and Power Player members only. Using the Membership Invite feature on their User Dashboard, Enterprise and Power Player members may invite firm employees and clients to join DEALROCKiT as Employee and Sponsored members at no charge. Enterprise Members may also invite Power Player Members at no charge. Accepting membership can only be done through an invitation from a Enterprise or Power Player Member. Each invitation contains a unique code or password that the invitee must use to get started. After accepting their invitation, members receive an e-mail containing next steps and easy "how to" instructions.
All Members are eligible to list singularly on all marketplaces with the following exceptions:
- - Enterprise Members are those firms or enterprises who have paid in and receive the highest level of DEALROCKiT membership benefits.
- - Power Player Members are those firms or individuals who have paid in and receive the next highest level of DEALROCKiT membership benefits.
- - Individual Members are those professionals or individuals who have paid in and receive customized DEALROCKiT membership benefits.
- - Sponsored Members are (prospective) clients that have been invited by a Enterprise or Power Player Member to join DEALROCKiT as a Sponsored Member at no charge.
- - Employee Members consist of all Enterprise or Power Player Member employees invited by the Enterprise or Power Player Member to join DEALROCKiT at no charge.
Prior to finalizing any listing, all members must check the confirmation box certifying they have met the compliance and accuracy requirements before they are permitted to list on Global Deal Exchange or any marketplace or listing platform. Sponsored Members are expected to fulfill the requirements of membership including having their membership sponsor validate the information provided on any listing on the platform. All Power Player and Enterprise members will receive a Meetup email requesting verification each time a Sponsored Member lists on the Global Deal Exchange. This helps eliminate deal-breakers and misunderstandings while delivering the mutual trust and integrity that all participants deserve. We've built our community on the premise that honest interactions and accurate information makes every listing, detail, and connection not just part of a potential transaction, but a proactive blueprint that accurately reflects well on each member and their business or practice.
Join button communications are available to those Members who list and join on DealTeams as seekers or owners. Members are eligible to join the following number of DealTeams:
- - Global Deal Exchange marketplace limits Employee Member listings to Buyers only.
- - Global Deal Exchange is included in the Individual Membership but gives such members an additional listing privilege, for a total of two, while one listing is included in all other memberships and listing packages.
- - Business Services marketplace is an exclusive marketing and listing service for Enterprise, Power Player, and Individual Members only.
- - Enterprise and Power Player Members have unlimited join DealTeams privileges.
- - Employee Members have twelve combined join DealTeams privileges.
- - Individual and Sponsored Members have six join DealTeams privileges.
- - Connect button communications are available to those Members who list on Global Deal Exchange marketplace.
- - Contact between users first happens through the Connect/Join button features followed by a confirming e-mail to ensure privacy and non-intrusiveness. The names and contact information pertaining to sellers and capital seekers may be kept confidential and restricted until the user approves otherwise. In fact, sellers and capital seekers listing on Global Deal Exchange marketplace have hide button features available to them for privacy and anonymity.
- - "Advanced Match" permits all Members full participation.
- - "My Matches" is open to all Members who list on one or more of the marketplace platforms. Thus, for example, if a Member does not list on the Global Deal Exchange marketplace, then he/she/it/they will not be eligible to use "My Matches" on the Global Deal Exchange marketplace until he/she/it/they lists on that marketplace too.
Membership and Listing Fees
DEALROCKiT is a membership-only community with two membership tiers:
Invited and Paid.
Invited membership fees include:
Paid memberships include the following Subscription Fees:
- - $0 Invited Sponsored Members
- - $0 Invited Employee Members
- - $0 Invited Power Player Members
Subscription Fees are annual and are paid either monthly or annually. We include 2 months free as an incentive for those subscribers that pay annually. Subscription Fees are not refundable and are due and payable prior to use.
Each of the marketplaces has 3 levels of Listing Fees, each of which cover a 4-week period and are due and payable prior to use. Listing Fees are not refundable.
- - $100 month or $84 month with $999 annual payment Individual (1 named Individual)
- - $250 month or $209 month with $2499 annual payment Power Player (1 named Power Player and up to 20 named Sponsored Member invitees)
- - $500 month or $417 month with $4999 annual payment Power Player Plus (1 named Power Player, up to 10 named Employee Member invitees and 200 named Sponsored Member invitees)
- - $850 month or $709 month with $8499 annual payment Power Player Premium (1 named Power Player, up to 50 named Employee Member invitees in an office location and 500 named Sponsored Member invitees originating from that office location)
- Enterprise subscription fees are not published
Beyond the Standard no charge Listing, each marketplace listing can be upgraded to either a Premium or Platinum Featured Listing. Electing such upgrades allows members to move to the top positions in My Matches and Advanced Match results as well as have a dedicated platform exclusively for Featured Listings only on either the Global Deal Exchange, Business Services, TeamUp or DealTeams Featured Listings platforms. Featured individual Profile Listings have a dedicated space under Featured Members on the Advanced Match platform.
Accepted Payment Methods
For community safety, we do not store your credit card or any payment information. We strive to make the payment process easy and safer without having to store your credit card and payment information. For direct payments, we accept payment through ACH, e-check, wire transfers, check, and other direct payment options.
- - Standard is $0 for each 4-week period.
- - Premium is $40 for each 4-week period (includes higher match results placement than Standard listings).
- - Platinum is $50 for each 4-week period (includes highest match results placement and 1 listing on the Global Deal Exchange marketplace).
Restrictions on Use
You may not use the Services provided by DEALROCKiT through this Website for any illegal purpose, including the violation of any law or regulation.
You may not impersonate any individual or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
You agree to use the Services solely for your own or your employer's use and benefit, and not use the Services for the benefit of any other person or entity. You agree not to copy, reproduce, publish, display, modify or create derivative works from any content on this Website.
You may not copy, reproduce, decompile, disassemble, decode, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, or in any way exploit any of the Services provided on this Website, except that you may make print copies of Website pages for your own or your employer's internal business uses as an appropriate use of the Services, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on those Website pages.
You may not redistribute or publish any Website pages, material or content included in the Services without DEALROCKiT's prior written consent.
You may not offer any part of the Services for sale to third parties.
You may not use the Services and the information contained on the Website pages, material and content to construct a database of any kind.
You may not input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available to third parties any Website pages, material or content assessed through the Service.
You may not add content to the Website that is false, inaccurate, misleading, abusive, harassing, tortious, lewd, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, sexist, phobic, hateful, promoting illegal activity or ethnically, racially, sexually or otherwise objectionable. DEALROCKiT, pursuant to its own judgment, may remove any such objectionable content without your consent or prior notice.
You may not introduce software viruses or any other code that impairs, interrupts or destroys computer functionality or causes damage to the Website.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
DEALROCKIT'S WEBSITE, CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," ARE SUBJECT TO ERROR, MAY BE INTERRUPTED FOR PERIODS OF TIME AND ARE WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND. DEALROCKIT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE DEALROCKIT WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
IN NO EVENT WILL DEALROCKIT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANY LOSS DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER DAMAGES IN TORT, LOST PROFITS, COST OF COVER, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE DEALROCKIT'S WEBSITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF DEALROCKIT HAS BEEN ADVISED IT COULD REASONABLY FORESEE THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS APPLY EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IF, FOR WHATEVER REASON, ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED LIMITATIONS ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE, IN NO EVENT WILL DEALROCKIT'S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE DEALROCKIT'S WEBSITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES EXCEED (1) THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO DEALROCKIT FOR USE OF DEALROCKIT'S WEBSITE, CONTENT AND SERVICES IN THE YEAR PRIOR TO YOUR CLAIM FOR MONETARY DAMAGES OR (2) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) IF YOU DID NOT MAKE ANY MONETARY PAYMENTS TO DEALROCKIT IN THE YEAR PRIOR TO ANY CLAIM FOR MONETARY DAMAGES, AS APPLICABLE. IN ADDITION, IF MEMBERSHIP COVERS MULTIPLE OFFICE LOCATIONS, DEALROCKIT'S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES WILL NOT EXCEED A PRORATED AMOUNT PAID IN THE PRIOR YEAR FOR THOSE OFFICE LOCATIONS THAT ARE COVERED BY THE CLAIM.
BY USING DEALROCKIT'S WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE EXCLUSIONS, DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE ARE REASONABLE.
Notice and Waiver
You must notify DEALROCKiT concerning any billing issue, dispute or discrepancy ("Dispute") within thirty (30) days after payment for Services. In addition, you must notify DEALROCKiT concerning any Services issue ("Issue") within ten (10) days of your learning of the Issue. ALL NOTIFICATIONS MUST BE MADE BY CLICKING THE "CONTACT" BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF DEALROCKIT'S WEBSITE HOMEPAGE TO BE LINKED TO A "CONTACT FORM" AND FILLING OUT THE REQUESTED INFORMATION IN THAT CONTACT FORM. If you do not notify DEALROCKiT of such Dispute or Issue within the requisite time period, you agree to waive your right to raise the Dispute or Issue, as applicable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
THE COOKIES THAT ARE USED
DEALROCKiT uses the following cookies:
- - Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of the Website.
- - Analytical/performance cookies. These allow DEALROCKiT to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- - Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables DEALROCKiT to personalize content for you and remember your account preferences.
- - Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. DEALROCKiT will use this information to make the Website and displayed information on it more relevant to your interests. DEALROCKiT may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.