Dear Future Subscriber:
Welcome, and get ready to go from ZERO to ON FIRE!
DEALROCKiT is the best software solution for business acceleration, capable of scaling businesses and aspirations of any size.
When you become a subscriber, you will see on your User Dashboard the Getting Started materials containing customized onboarding details for new members. The information contained in the FAQ is similar but more generalized and geared to future rather than actual subscribers. Upon becoming a subscriber, you will be able to see for yourself how the dashboard is uniquely designed to be simple and intuitive, containing fantastic tools and information for your use. For those that invest the short time it takes to review their User Dashboard and Getting Started, will be well on their way to mastering DEALROCKiT in fast order.
Getting Started, like the FAQ, is part of our onboarding program to help ROCKiT your way onto the DEALROCKiT platform. These materials include short Q&A type documents and videos:
- Membership and Payments
- Features and Tools
- Member Rules and Tips
- Marketplaces and Listings
- What We Are Not
Keep in mind there are very few serial buyers/investors or sellers/capital seekers; for most, it's their "first rodeo." At this critical juncture, most users do not know where and how to begin when comes to buying, capital seeking, and investing in businesses, which is precisely why DEALROCKiT was created: To get more people off the sidelines and into the game than ever before. What started as an idea to connect small businesses has grown to encompass all areas of networking, collaboration, and productivity, creating a virtuous cycle where everyone wins.
For those interested in Enterprise and Power Player level memberships, and would like to schedule a demo, please go to our Contact page and make your request.
Thank you again for your interest. Help Spread the Word.
Join DEALROCKiT Today!
Can you briefly explain the levels of memberships?
DEALROCKiT offers five levels of membership, multiple marketplaces and two matching platforms. The marketplaces and memberships correspond with the following paid and invite-only subscription options:
- Paid (three options): Individual, Power Player (firms), and Enterprise (larger companies, multi-location firms).
- Invited (three options): Power Player, Employee and Sponsored (client/prospects). Each firm, employee, and client-accepting membership can only do so through an invitation from a Enterprise, Power Player or Enterprise Member.
Can you elaborate further about the levels of memberships and types of payments accepted?
DEALROCKiT's five levels of memberships: Enterprise Member, Power Player Member, Individual Member, Sponsored Member, and Employee Member are further described below.
- Enterprise Members are those firms or enterprises who have paid in and receive the highest level of DEALROCKiT membership benefits.
- Power Player Members are those firms or individuals who have paid in or get invited by an Enterprise member and receive the next highest level of DEALROCKiT membership benefits.
- Individual Members are those professionals or individuals who have paid in and receive customized DEALROCKiT membership benefits.
- Sponsored Members are (prospective) clients that have been invited by an Enterprise or Power Player Member to join DEALROCKiT as a Sponsored Member at no charge.
- Employee Members consist of all Enterprise or Power Player Member employees invited by the Enterprise or Power Player Member to join DEALROCKiT at no charge.
Individual and Power Player members subscribe and pay for their subscriptions via the Register page. Enterprise members subscribe and pay for their subscriptions directly to DEALROCKiT. For community safety, we do not store your credit card or any payment information. We strive to make the payment process easy and safer without having to store your credit card and payment information. For direct payments, we accept payment through ACH, E-Check, Wire Transfers, and Check.
Can you highlight some of the key Membership Features?
- Membership Invite
- Marketplace Listing
- DealTeams Joining
- Principals Connecting
- Member Matching
- Requests Tracking
Can you tell me more about the Membership Invite Feature?
The Membership Invite feature is available to Enterprise and Power Player members only. Using the Membership Invite feature on their User Dashboard, Enterprise and Power Player members may invite firm employees and clients to join DEALROCKiT as Employee and Sponsored members at no charge. Enterprise Members may also invite offices, teams, referral, agency, and business partners as Power Player Members at no charge. Accepting membership can only be done through an invitation from an Enterprise or Power Player Member. Each invitation contains a unique code or password that the invitee must use to get started. After accepting their invitation, members receive an e-mail containing next steps and easy how to instructions.
What about the Listing Feature?
All Members are eligible to list singularly on all marketplaces with the following exceptions:
- Global Deal Exchange marketplace limits Employee Member listings to Capital Providers only.
- Global Deal Exchange is included in the Individual Membership but gives such members dual listing privileges, for a total of two, while one listing is included in all other memberships and listing packages.
- Business Services marketplace is an exclusive marketing and listing service for Enterprise, Power Player, and Individual Members only.
NOTE: Within the first listing section (TeamUp Profile) of your Add/Edit TeamUp Profile, you will be asked yes/no whether Seeking To Join Investor/Capital Provider DealTeam. Answering yes gains you immediate access to the PROFILE section and ultimately to the DealTeams marketplace as a DealTeams Seeker once you have completed the entire listing. Answering no precludes access to the PROFILE section and participation as a DealTeams Seeker. You are not obligated to participate as a DealTeams Seeker. At any time, you can elect to list as a DealTeams Seeker. The choice is yours and yours only.
Are there any Listing Fees?
Each of the marketplaces has 3 levels of Listing Fees, each of which cover a 4-week period and are due and payable prior to use. Listing Fees are not refundable.
- Standard is $0 for each 4-week period.
- Premium is $40 for each 4-week period (includes higher match results placement than Standard listings).
- Platinum is $50 for each 4-week period (includes highest match and search results placement).
Beyond the Standard no charge Listing, each marketplace listing can be upgraded to either a Premium or Platinum Featured Listing. Electing such upgrades allows members to move to the top positions in My Matches and Advanced Match results as well as have a dedicated platform exclusively for Featured Listings only on either the Global Deal Exchange, Business Services, TeamUp or DealTeams Featured Listings platforms. Featured individual Profile Listings have a dedicated space under Featured Members on the Advanced Match platform.
How do I create a new listing?
You can create new listings either via the left dashboard (Create Your Listings Now) or top Dashboard (Global Deal Exchange drop down to Create A Capital Seeker Listing as an example). This is where members can create listings with or without the help of their Enterprise or Power Player member. Once you have created a listing, it appears in My Listings on your user dashboard. Notice the Edit and View feature buttons where members can edit or view their listings at any time. In part, this is what Advanced Match is for - to help members/advisors test profiles, strategies, market intelligence, and scenarios before deciding on next steps including creating or editing listing profile criteria.
What about the Joining, Connecting, Matching, and Tracking Features?
Join button communications are available to those Members who list and join on DealTeams as seekers or owners. Members are eligible to join the following number of DealTeams:
- Enterprise and Power Player Members have unlimited join DealTeams privileges.
- Employee Members have twelve combined join DealTeams privileges.
- Individual and Sponsored Members have six join DealTeams privileges.
Connect button communications are available to those Members who list on Global Deal Exchange marketplace.
- Contact between users first happens through the Connect/Join button features followed by a confirming e-mail to ensure privacy and non-intrusiveness. The names and contact information pertaining to sellers and capital seekers may be kept confidential and restricted until the user approves otherwise. In fact, sellers and capital seekers listing on Global Deal Exchange marketplace have hide button features available to them for privacy and anonymity.
Advanced Match and My Matches tools are available to all Members.
- Advanced Match was built for both novice and expert alike to test strategic scenarios, platform features, and competitive measurables on both the Global Deal Exchange and DealTeams platforms as well as find key service providers and deal mates on Business Services and Featured Members. The Advanced Match button can be found top right on the User Dashboard.
- My Matches is open to all Members who list on one or more of the Global Deal Exchange and DealTeams marketplace platforms. Thus, for example, if a Member does not to list on the Global Deal Exchange marketplace, then he/she/it/they will not be eligible to use "My Matches" on the Global Deal Exchange marketplace until he/she/it/they lists on that marketplace. My Matches dropdown is located on the left side of the User Dashboard for those that list on the Global Deal Exchange or TeamUp marketplace platforms.
- Requests Tracking tracks all requests from the Approvals and Invites dropdowns located on the left side of the User Dashboard. Here is where you can find and act on all open or pending member requests - from Membership and Join to Connect and Verification requests - by clicking on the green thumbs up or red thumbs down icons. All thumbs down selections will be moved to your Reconsideration folder. Thus, they are never lost should you change your mind now or at a later date.
Are there member rules?
Yes, there are specific member rules set out below pertaining to listing, joining, connecting, and matching privileges:
Listing. All members are eligible to list singularly on all marketplaces with the following exceptions:
- Global Deal Exchange limits Employee member listings to Capital Providers while only Individual members have dual listing privileges.
- Business Services is an exclusive marketing and listing service for Enterprise, Power Player, and Individual members only.
Joining. Join button communications are available to those members who list and join on DealTeams as seekers or owners. Members are eligible to join the following number of DealTeams:
- Enterprise and Power Player members have unlimited Join DealTeams privileges.
- Employee members have twelve Join DealTeams privileges.
- Individual and Sponsored members have six Join DealTeams privileges.
- Connect button communications is available to those members who list on Global Deal Exchange.
- Advanced Match permits all members full participation.
- My Matches is open to all members that list on one or more of the marketplace platforms. Thus, for example, if a member does not list on Global Deal Exhange then they will not be eligible to use My Matches as to Global Deal Exchange until they list.
What roles do trust and verification play?
Trust and verification are extremely important at DEALROCKiT:
- Each employee and client accepting Employee or Sponsored membership can only do so through an invitation from a Enterprise or Power Player Member.
- Sponsored Members are expected to fulfill the requirements of membership including having their membership sponsor validate the information provided.
- All members must check the confirmation box certifying they have met the compliance and accuracy requirements before they are permitted to list on Global Deal Exchange or any marketplace.
- All Power Player and Enterprise members will receive a Meetup email requesting verification each time one of their invited Sponsored Members lists on the Global Deal Exchange. This helps eliminate deal-breakers and misunderstandings while delivering the mutual trust and integrity that all participants deserve.
- We've built our community on the premise that honest interactions and accurate information makes every listing, detail, and connection not just part of a potential transaction, but a proactive blueprint that accurately reflects well on each member and their business or practice.
What about privacy?
Contact between users first happens through the Connect/Join button features followed by a confirming e-mail to ensure full privacy, security, and non-intrusiveness. The names and contact information pertaining to sellers and capital seekers may be kept confidential and restricted until the user approves otherwise. In fact, sellers and capital seekers listing on Global Deal Exchange marketplace have hide button features available to them for privacy and anonymity.
What should members participating on the Global Deal Exchange platforms keep in mind?
It is important for all participants, but particularly for both buyers/sellers and investors/capital seekers, to think ahead about what each would want to know if they were in the other's shoes.
To that end, please keep in mind the following:
- Buyers/investors need to be aware that sellers/capital seekers have hide button features available to them for privacy and anonymity.
- Sellers/capital seekers will want to assess the buyer's/investor's level of interest and financial capabilities before sharing further or going forward. It is always a good practice for the buyer to be proactive and have a personal financial statement (PFS), source of funds document or equivalent ready ahead for the seller's review.
- Buyers/investors understand that they will need to sign non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements (NDA) before receiving additional information about the business. It is always a good practice for the seller/capital seeker to have an NDA ready in advance for the buyer's/investor's review and signature.
- After signing the NDA, buyers/investors typically will supply their initial due diligence request in writing for the seller's/capital seeker's review. Once agreed, the buyer/investor will then seek immediate access to these initial key documents. BE READY!
Can you briefly describe the marketplace platforms?
DEALROCKiT makes the traditionally complex deal flow process fast, simple, affordable, and even fun by bringing its members together through multiple marketplaces and business and social development platforms.
- Global Deal Exchange accelerates how capital providers and capital seekers access capital and opportunity.
- DealTeams matches like-preferenced capital providers and capital seekers. DealTeams is how previously unaligned capital providers and capital seekers team-up before listing on the Global Deal Exchange marketplace platform. DealTeams is the future of small business -- where new pools of capital and talent quickly meet access and opportunity.
- Businesses Services is an exclusive marketing and listing service for Enterprise, Power Player, and Individual members only.
- TeamUp Profile speeds up how members join DealTeams while raising their overall brand awareness and profile. Profile is a must for those looking to connect, collaborate, and close.
When am I eligible to list on any of the platforms?
After registering, a user is immediately eligible to list on any of the marketplace platforms and take full advantage of the unique My Matches and Advanced Match features DEALROCKiT has to offer. Upon listing, a scorecard is immediately generated that allows each user to quickly compete, connect, and match. Access to robust match, data analytics, dashboards, and feedback tools allows each user to test scenarios, examine how they measure up and, of course, to find future buyers, sellers, investors, capital seekers and partners.
Is creating a marketplace listing simple?
The easy listing process ensures platform speed, confidentiality and mutual trust. After registering, each member will be directed to their User Dashboard. All members have listing/participation privileges on the following marketplaces:
- Global Deal Exchange
- TeamUp Profile
- My Matches
- Advanced Match
Only Enterprise, Power Player, and Individual members have listing privileges on Business Services.
Before listing, users are required to answer a series of brief survey questions that determine preference criteria, matching possibilities (buyer-seller, etc.) and data for analytics. All users then certify, via checkbox, that they have met all compliance and accuracy requirements before being permitted to list.
All Power Player and Enterprise members will receive a Meetup email requesting verification each time one of their invited Sponsored Members lists on the Global Deal Exchange. This helps eliminate deal-breakers and misunderstandings while delivering the mutual trust and integrity that all participants deserve.
What are the advantages of a featured listing?
Beyond the Standard Listing, each of the marketplaces can be upgraded to either a Premium or Platinum Featured Listing. The advantages of each are quite significant. Electing such upgrades allows you to not only move to the head of the line in My Matches and Advanced Match results, but also to have a dedicated platform exclusively for Featured Listings only.
Is DEALROCKiT a brokerage or securities exchange?
No. We are not a brokerage or a securities exchange; we are a digital platform connecting those interested in transitioning in/out of business ownership and development positions quickly.
Here are some important things to keep in mind:
- We are neither a broker-dealer or investment advisor, nor do we provide legal, financial, or due diligence advice and services.
- We are not a substitute for legal, financial or due diligence advice and services and, as such, each member or user is fully responsible for hiring their own professionals and advisors, conducting their own due diligence, and making their own decisions and analysis independently of DEALROCKiT.
- We do not recommend or endorse any firm, individual, listing, or opportunity appearing on our website, advertisements, e-mails, newsletters, or any other medium.
- We make no representations as to the truth, accuracy, or completeness of any information regarding, or the suitability of, any opportunity, listing, or service.
- We have no fiduciary or other obligations, or potential liabilities, to you.
- We are not responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws regarding the purchase or sale of any business, product, service, or sale of any kind, including securities, and you should always consult with your legal and financial advisors.
What if I am not an experienced buyer/seller or investor/capital seeker?
Keep in mind there are very few serial buyers/investors or sellers/capital seekers; for most, it's their "first rodeo." At this critical juncture, most users do not know where and how to begin when comes to buying, capital seeking, and investing in businesses. Herein lies the "gap trap," which is precisely why we built this self-driving, start right platform - to anticipate and proactively solve the key issues that previously caused principals to not participate and connect or deals to fail. The lack of access, good options, and quality matching and sequencing capabilities clearly limited past participation and success. DEALROCKiT solves these key issues, creating a virtuous cycle where everyone wins.